In this role you will join a team of restAPI developers with a passion for automation and finding new opportunities to reduce manual effort for our clients.
Our current APIs are written in C# on dotNetCore and moving forward, we are exploring opportunities to leverage Python, Ansible, and AWS solutions to realise additional value.
We are excited to welcome a new member to our team with the primary duties of:
• developing and supporting our restAPIs: c# asp.netCore, Lambda functions with Python/DotNet,Automation with AWX Ansible
• troubleshooting and supporting our business logic libraries: C# dotnetCore /nuget /Powershell / SQL
• working with our CICD Pipelines and GIT repositories: Azure DevOps /BitBucket
• write unit tests to assure high code-coverage: xUnit.
In this role you will have the opportunity to skill-up in additional areas as we look to expand the functionality to our restAPI portfolio with the following languages / technologies:
• AWX Ansible
• AWS Lambda
In return we will reward you with:
• being part of a highly collaborative and supportive team of diverse developers and engineers
• using modern technology, practices, and architectures
• access to broad training programs to sharpen your knowledge and keep up to date, such as industry leading online training platforms and fully funded certifications
• an all-day everyday breakfast bar
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.